Monday, July 27, 2009

How To Make Clip In Hair Extension

how to make clip in hair extension
Question: I had a hair salon hair extensions to my hair with a metal strip. My hair is in order, but I had long before the enlargement. After the enlargements were removed, my hair is really thin. Can you tell me why this happened and what should I do?

Answer: We're sorry, you have problems with the appearance of hair, after the renewal. Often, e-mails from people who are very similar. Even if you know you are not alone, you do no harm.

In any case, I am not a professional and can not cosmetologists professional advice. But I did a lot of research on hair can you advice and suggestions that I recent years. Of course, this information is at your own risk.

There are several reasons why you think your hair is very short, after removing the hair extension.

1. Normal hair loss per day of 100-150 hair strands. If you extend your hair scalp, hair is still falling, but still the length of hair. It remains less hair natural for renewal in force. If you have too much time or hair extensions is very sensitive, if the weight of the hair extensions, you can with natural hair extensions, so that very fine hair or even permanent hair loss. Lost a lot of improvements, if they wear? And how long the extension hair?

2. Year - by beautiful thick hair for a while, you get used to it. If you hair looks very thin. Remember that the thickness of the cauda equina, before your hair. That is to say, it was the size of a quarter.

3. Your hairdresser not delete. Most of the damage during the removal to complete. Do you have your stylist (ie, you get the references, see before / after photos, etc.)

Solutions for the hair in shape.

1. Do you offer your hair very carefully considered. Do not attempt any type of chemical transformation, such as permits, color, brief.

2. Access thickening shampoo / conditioner. Some shampoo / conditioner I've ever heard (in various forums) which are good and some are NIOXIN Aveda Hair Thickening Shampoo. My husband has a problem of dilution NIOXIN hair and I ordered the system for him. To see the hair thicker and healthier.

3. Start vitamins, especially for your hair. I know I heard that NIOXIN Vitamins are in order. Your doctor may recommend vitamins for hair and wants to ask a question, the investigation or on the Internet for other vitamins.

The future of hair extensions?

If you had human hair extensions, maybe your hair is too weak to withstand the weight of human hair. Maybe you should try synthetic hair. Synthetic hair weighs about 1 / 3 the weight of human hair is much softer and the hair of course. Today, the hair are natural and synthetic hair and is less expensive than human hair extensions.

Technorati Tag: how to make clip in hair extension

No comments:

Post a Comment